Becoming a Family Office Real Estate Adviser offers the following benefits:
- Professional networking with leading Family Office Advisers (FOAs) in real estate
- Best practice peer exchange with Family Office Advisers – A forum designed by FOA’s to address pressing concerns, to share experiences and to access thought leadership
- Invitations to exclusive SFO events, held in alliance with our sister body, the Family Office Council
- Membership approved by FORA members – Ensuring that we create a comfortable environment for discussion
- White papers – A Chatham House-style summary of each forum will be circulated so that key insights can be retained.
- Inclusion in the annual Family Office Council Guide to Leading Real Estate Advisers
- Publications and Research
Membership fees are annual and by individual.
To register interest in becoming a member please contact Keith Johnston on